Want to win $5,000? PAMA is giving you the chance! Through October 31, PAMA is accepting submissions from professional bartenders and mixologists age 21+ for its first-ever “Are You Indispensable?” Cocktail Competition. The goal is to create a winning cocktail recipe that combines PAMA with no more than 3 other ingredients. Six finalists will be chosen to compete in New York City in January, and the grand prize winner will receive $5,000, while the second and third place winners will receive $2,000 and $1,000 respectively. Finalists will be announced on December 2.
The prestigious judging panel includes:
- Paul Pacult – Noted spirits critic and publisher/editor of The Spirit Journal
- Steve Olson – Founder of aka wine geek and renowned spirits, wine and cocktail expert
- Julie Reiner – Owner of Flatiron Lounge and Clover Club in NYC
- Eben Freeman – Director of Bar Operations and Innovation at the Alta Marea Group
- Kate Shapira Latts – Director of Marketing and a member of the third generation of the family behind Heaven Hill Distilleries, Inc., the parent company of PAMA Pomegranate Liqueur
The deadline for submissions is October 31, and to enter and find more information on rules and guidelines, head to PAMAPros.com.