We’ve got big things brewing for 2013, and to help with our plans, we’re looking for a creative, energetic editorial assistant to join our team. We need someone with at least 2 years of journalism experience, with a background in food/drink being a plus. You’ll be working as part of our editorial team to assist with print and digital content for our magazine, website and social media pages. This is a part-time position requiring about 20 hours per week. Here’s a rundown of the skills you need:
* Proven ability to meet deadlines, multitask and work in fast-paced environment
* Excellent collaboration/communication skills
* Impeccable attention to detail
* Strong proofreading and research skills
* Proficiency in AP Style guidelines
* Social media acumen, particularly with Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Blogger
If you think you’re right for this position, email your cover letter, resumé and links to three published writing samples HERE. The deadline for resumé submissions is January 18. You must live in Portland. No phone calls or social media inquiries, please. We can't respond to every submission, but we'll be sure to get back to you if we're interested in your resumé.